MarshMallowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshMallowMS

We Have MarshMallow Join Us With The Jorney With us..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daesung's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daesung
New User

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Matthew

Last Name: le

What Country: The United States of America, California

How Long you Join MarshmallowMS: When it opened for beta testing on the October, 27

Have You Been Gm Before Where and When: If you count it, I have been a Gm when it beta tested, if not then sadly no.

Do You Have Exp: No, not really.

What Can You Do to "Help" The Server: I can settle fights host events and check occasionally for hackers cheaters Etc. I could host events it doesn’t be like hypnotic with absolutely no events at all.

Why Should We Choose You: I’m very friendly I know everyone who joined the server?

Can You Code? No but I would like to learn how to.

What Will You Do If People Spam S Mega: I would give them a warning, and tell them what might happen if they don’t regard my warning. They would go to jail mute them for 5-10 minutes.

If Someone Pick a Fight with you what will you do? I would ignore them and tell them to stop(warning).If they don’ stop. I would just block them. I wouldn’t punish them they’re not affecting the game play or anything. Then I would just continue playing. It’s not a big deal.

Any More Info That Would Help Us Pick You I am friendly but I don’t like it when people make me angry. I would find ways to improve the game play like if this is too easy or too hard, so people just don’t quit the server.
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 am

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
https://firstlovems.darkbb.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 am

Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Daesung
New User

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 am

No problem (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daesung's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daesung's GM app   Daesung's GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daesung's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MarshMallowMS :: GM App-
Jump to: