MarshMallowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshMallowMS

We Have MarshMallow Join Us With The Jorney With us..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)

Go down 
+3
Alex
Sammy
Taffy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Empty
PostSubject: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Taffy's GM (or anything higher) application

1. In- game name: Taffy

2. Age: 16

3. Hobbies/Interests:

I have many hobbies. I enjoy playing basketball with my friends. I love playing Maple Story, in about a day I probably play at least 3-6 hours a day, unless I have homework or something like that, I would probably play for about 1-2 hours a day (basically I'm saying I always squeeze time in for Maple Story)! Playing many video games on my Xbox 360. Games such as Halo 3, Fallout 3, and Need For Speed. I also enjoy playing Wii Sports and Mario Brawl on my Wii. And cooking (yeah, I know sounds wired because I'm a guy.)

4. Why do you want to be a staff for MarshMallowStroy

First of all I love being a GM. Either it's hosting an event to promote happiness, or banning hacker and having that feeling that you helped the server become a lot more fun without any hackers or unfair actions going on.

5. Why should we pick you?

I think I should be picked because of my level of experience, understand, my helpfulness, and my level of knowledge in all about Maple Story. I've been part of the staff teams in a lot of other servers but here is just to mention a few:

-TodayMS [Closed]
-YummyMS [Closed]
-LoveMS [Closed]
- PlushieMS [Closed]

All though I've been a GM in quite a few servers, I'm learning how to become a coder (note: I probably wouldn¡¯t be the best choice for a coder). I've been I moderator before and I'm still continuing my learning experience with that as well. Anyways to get back to my point, I think I should get chosen to become a GM because I can recognise all the different types of in-game hacks. I could host events and make the MarshMallowStroy community more fun and keep the public happy. And overall I think I'm a nice, polite guy. And finally if I got chosen I wouldn¡¯t neglect the server and the wonderful community we have. I will do my absolute best, and by doing this I will prove to you that you made an excellent decision. I promise if chosen I will never let a question un-answered (I'm that kind of guy), I will search for that answer and I will give you the answer.

6. If hired for the job you applied for, what benefits will you brings to this server?

Like I said in the section before, I could give you guys a lot of important benefits. But just to repeat. I could help by banning hackers and people who don't play fair or don't follow the rules. I could host daily event, making the server more fun. I could help people with all their problems on the forums or in-game with my level of knowledge. I could help advertise the server by post many videos on YouTube and other video uploading sites.

7. List the previous servers you worked with (background check).

I've been part in the staff of many servers:

Here are all the servers I worked for that been up for more than a month.

-TodayMS [Closed]
-YummyMS [Open but I do not play it anymore]
-LoveMS [Closed]
- RoadSide MS [Closed]
- PlushieMS [Closed]
- SmileyCookieMS [Closed]

8. Other additional comments and information about yourself. By the way this is my real application.

I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I have a disability called Spina Bifida which does not allow me to jump, run and walk normally, so I spend some of my time in a wheelchair if I have to do a lot of walking. I also speak very fluent English and very fluent French so don't know if that will help, but I just thought I would say that.

9. Concluding paragraph.

Overall I think I am a very helpful person it all. I am very polite, and friendly. I could help ban people (everyone says that), create new events, and invite new people to the server. And overall make Insert Server Name Here more fun for everyone. I am also very dedicated, once I am asked to do something, I will do it, if there is something in my way, I will always find away to get around the obstacle.

Last edited by Taffy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Marshmallow
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 pm

good app GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 am

Thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm

GL Taffy
Back to top Go down
https://firstlovems.darkbb.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks(:
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Marshmallow
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:52 pm

alex dont u make the decision y do u need so say gl O-o
Back to top Go down
henry
Golden Poster
henry

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm

good thing i found your app taffy. lol
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:10 am

Yesh Thanks Henry
Back to top Go down
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

I Give It a B
Back to top Go down
https://firstlovems.darkbb.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Nooo thats horrible D=
Back to top Go down
null
Marshmallow
null

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I got B+
Lol O_o

Maybe cus you didn't follow the format?
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:45 am

But this format is awesome because Ive been working on this app since I started ms servers. D=
Back to top Go down
henry
Golden Poster
henry

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:03 pm

yea, this is like 4 months old at my forums.
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
null
Marshmallow
null

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Crave
Offcial Marshmallow Poster
Crave

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am

good luck taffy Very Happy
u did not add how many words?
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Okay ty (: ill add the words thingy later....
Back to top Go down
perry
Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 pm

gl taffy

PS: being a gm is boring u mostly reli on players or other gms
Back to top Go down
http://roflcopterr.webs.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:55 am

I don't really care. I like it (:
Back to top Go down
perry
Marshmallow

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 pm

well there is some things being a gm is good about <<< idont understand D:
Back to top Go down
http://roflcopterr.webs.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Uhhh I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)   Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taffy's GM/Admin/Moderator Application! =)
Page 1 of 1