MarshMallowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshMallowMS

We Have MarshMallow Join Us With The Jorney With us..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
Marshmallow
Sean

Sean's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:58 am

Sean's GM Application Seansgmapplication

Number of words: 561

Name: Sean

Last Name: N/A

What Country: USA, Indiana

How Long you Join MarshmallowMS: This would be my first day. And seeing how the server is down I can't really do much.

Have You Been Gm Before Where And When: I have been a GM before in a few servers. I was a Admin in your last server if you remember Alex. You called it ChewyCookieMS. More experience is explained in the next section.

Do You Have Exp: I have had a lot of experience. I was the Head Admin in my friends server called ToyStoryMS. It was closed though because his parents told him he couldn't have it up anymore. He told me that I was his favorite GM. I was a GM in this other server (can't remember the name though). Then I was a going to be an Admin in my friend Jimmy's server but he never did get it working and he quit working on it. Next I was a GM in a server called SmileyCookieMS but they lost pretty much all of their players to PlushieMS, which was a Admin in. PlushieMS got shut down because of the owner not really caring about it and she had a virus in her folder for the server so she had to delete it immediately.

I blocked all names, guilds, and chats. I did this for security reasons.
SmileyCookieMS ~ IGN: Sean
Sean's GM Application Pic2cj

PlushieMS ~ IGN: L (Like from Death Note)
Sean's GM Application Pic1zu

What Can You Do to "Help" The Server: I want help this server because it is just starting out and I love helping people. I love listening to other people's problems and trying to help them (Dr. Phil). I'm not as good as him though.

Why Should We Choose You?: You should choose me because I have had a lot of experience as being a GM and an Admin before. I'm also good with helping people. I have found that I always end up being the favorite GM/Admin in almost every server that I play.

Can You Code?: Unfortunately, I cannot code but I'm willing to learn how to.

What Will You Do If People Spam Smega: I would first tell them to stop. If they proceed to spam I will just mute them. (If muting them doesn't mute their smegas then I will have to send them all to jail.)

If Someone Pick A Fight With you What Will You do?: I would not acknowledge them because the only way they will get to start the fight is if you let it happen. If they continue I will just jail them.

Any More Info That Would Help Us Pick You: I am a caring and loving person but if you make me mad you will pay. I promise you that. I am nineteen years old and I go to Ivy Tech Community College. I'm currently taking two computer classes, Computer Applications and Computer Graphics, and I'm also taking Math and English. I'm majoring in Computer Graphic Design like working in Photoshop and Illustrator. If you ever need a graphic designer just ask me.

If you wish to contact me further you can email me at svanpelt2@yahoo.com

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my GM Application and I hope you will pick me. Thanks again and have a great day.

Last edited by Sean on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 am

Nice application. Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Marshmallow
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

good luxers Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Nice Sean Gl Man
Back to top Go down
https://firstlovems.darkbb.com
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:02 am

(:
Back to top Go down
Crave
Offcial Marshmallow Poster
Crave

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am

lol sean i like the picture at the top
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 am

Same Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's GM Application   Sean's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's GM Application
Page 1 of 1