MarshMallowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshMallowMS

We Have MarshMallow Join Us With The Jorney With us..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin/GM application :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crave
Offcial Marshmallow Poster
Crave

Admin/GM application :D Empty
PostSubject: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Hellos!(:
Welcome to MY Application~
(It will be long)

Number of words: approx 1200

Sex: male

Time spent online
: 4~6 hours. During holidays i will be online almost everyday. AND ITS HOLIDAYS NOW!!!

What Country
: Singapore (GMT+8 )

Personal information/hobbies: I like to joke, play basketball, MUSIC, hanging out with friends and to play maple. I also like to make friends as my hobby.

How Long you Join MarshmallowMS: Actually I've seen this server like a week ago but i did not have time to register. I registered yesterday

Have You Been Gm Before Where And When:
-SiaoMS (my friend's server in Singapore. He shut down the server cause he think its too lame. 2008)
-ShinyMS (2008/2009)
-RevolutionMS (my friend's server. Not much people. 2009)
-MapleHolland (2009)
-InsomniaStory (my friend's server. 2009)
-MapleViaOnline (2009)
-SmileyCookieMS (2009) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
-And my own server LOL

All shut down exept some

Do You Have Experience:
-Well honestly, there isn't really anything special to me. Almost anyone can be a GM, all it takes is a person who isn't a complete idiot and a GM handbook. I also want to become a GM because as far as I am concerned, I want to help the server prosper. I know I can do this as a REGULAR player, but I feel that if I were a GM I would be able to help other 'Maplers' in a better way that 'regular' players can’t.
-As you see, I've been a GM for many servers. It was fun being a GM, helping people, producing fun and exiting events, banning people. I understand how other GMs act and react to perform their duty. i also have experience of being a GM and i know what to do if i am a GM. I know how to make events to let the players win their items they always wanted at a easiest and reasonable event. I have also hosted a server once. Kinda hard for me to do it all alone (I’m only 12 at that time). About 100~200 people playing though. And i know the difficulty having a server. I hope i can help you.
-I also joke around every time. But, when it comes to a point to be serious, I'll be serious.

What Can You Do to "Help" The Server:
-I have been GM for many other servers and i helped many other GMs a lot, even as a regular player. I produce fun and interesting events (e.g. hide and seek, tour around the world).I also like to help people (mostly newcomers) and improve the server. I can also do a server check every 1 hour to ban hackers that are ruining the game. Even if I’m not accepted, I will still continue to help the server prosper.
-Well, most of the time, when I get back from school, I'm usually like one of the few people that is on in every different server, and occasionally some of them needed help because they are new to the server, and I basically just guide them through the places, give them the info that they needed, but that's the most I can do right now. GMs are created to help players and make the server fun, Can't a player do that also? So basically, a GM is like a very important player, they just have few more things that players don't have, but regular players can still help players and make it fun for other people. Don't always take my words seriously, almost half of the things I say is a joke, I am a sarcastic person, but most of them doesnt get it.
-I could put a smile at least one of the 'Maplers' playing the game while doing a event. Smile

Why Should We Choose You?: (Its on top)

Can You Code?: I can code a little. But don't ask me to help you to code.

What Will You Do If People Spam S Mega
: First I'll see the situation first. Whether it is advertising or spamming. If it's advertising i'll ban the person straight in the face. If it is a spam, I'll ask the person to stop cause everyone wants a second chance. If he/she do not want to stop, i'll jail him/her for 2hours. If he/she is still spamming, I'll ban them.

If Someone Pick A Fight With you What Will You do?:
I'll fist see the situation in 10seconds. Then I'll teleport them to a map with me to sort it out. If i see the problem I'll solve it. Done

How you'd handle a hacker : I'll consider a 2day jail or ban. Then I'll take a screenshot for proof and jail or ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will go into the situation and figure what's the problem, get the whole picture of the situation and i will try a way to solve it. I will sure find a way to solve it because I've experienced many situation like this before. If they do not stop, i will try to find another way to solve the situation. If they still do not stop i will find another way to solve the situation again. If they STILL do not stop, i will just ask them to stop it and be evens. If they do not listen to me i will just jail them and let them argue on their own because they could disturb the other people playing in the game.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? : Every hour, I'll do !online and see who's online. I'll go into hide then teleport myself to their map. Then i'll see what are they doing. If its hacking I'll take a screenshot. Then maybe jail or ban.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: every hour if i can.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would teleport them to a map (mostly ship) to sort it out without smega. If them smega-ed I'll jail them. Then I'll ask the first guy to say whats happening without the second guy speaking. Then I'll do the opposite to find out whats the problem. Then I'll sort it out with the best way i can. Btw, I'm a people person Very Happy

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I'll ask them weather they can do a better job. Then ignore them. If he/she gets really annoying I'll jail them.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both. But keeping the server organized and clean comes first. Cause you'll have no fun without keeping the server organized and clean.

Why should we choose you?: I'm active, friendly and kind. I'll host events daily and obviously help people Smile

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I have short term memory...

How often do I vote: Almost every 12 hours if I can.
----------------------------------Question : do you have a voting site?

How many people can u invite to join the server: About all of my friends (1~50). I could also remind them to vote every 12 hours.

Btw: Since I’m from Singapore, usually around 7pm, many other GMs have slept. I could also help the server while the other GMs are sleeping.

Summary of yourself : I love to make friends, be happy, talk, joke around and most importantly i LOVE myself.

Last words: I’m not here for power. I’m here to help.
I hope I could be a GM for your server to help your server improve in the game.

Thanks for reading MY Application Very Happy

Last edited by iamklemund on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Marshmallow
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:10 am

long long gm app gl though
Back to top Go down
Crave
Crave

PostSubject: Re: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 pm

my application is always long LOL

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taffy
MarshmallowMS FTW
Taffy

PostSubject: Re: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm

SMEXYYY COLORS!!!
Back to top Go down
Crave
Crave

PostSubject: Re: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 pm

yes its colourful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/GM application :D   Admin/GM application :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin/GM application :D
Page 1 of 1